Encourage your child to learn all year long with our summer tutoring programs.
No student — no matter how academically advanced — is immune from the effects of summer learning loss. By taking a two-month break over the summer, your child can lose much of the information he or she learned over the school year. Our summer learning programs help students maintain their learning momentum while catching up on missed concepts and getting a head start on next year's curriculum.Find A Location
SUMMER LEARNING LOSS IS CUMULATIVE
By the end of grade 5, children who have not participated in summer learning are 2-3 years behind their peers. If there is one thing that you can do to help your child get better grades, it’s making sure that he or she is learning this summer.
Our summer learning programs focus on:
- Evaluating your child's existing needs in preparation for the upcoming school year
- Improving on essential skills such as reading, writing, and math.
- Getting a head start on new subject matter that will be introduced in the next grade.
- Enrichment opportunities that will help students apply existing strengths and interests in new ways.
- Introducing new assignments to help students think critically about what they are being taught.
- Addressing academic fears for the upcoming grade and creating a personalized plan for overcoming them.