GradePower Learning is joining many other businesses in safely transitioning back to in-person services!
We are currently in the process of making the necessary changes to ensure that every parent, student, and staff member will have the safest possible experience when at our locations.
Here are some of the steps that we are taking:
- Limiting Capacity. In both our lobby and in the classroom, we will be enforcing physical distancing to ensure the safe movement of students from the front door to the classroom table.
- Screening Before Entry. We will be screening all students and staff prior to every class in order to minimize the risk of disease transfer.
- Thorough Cleaning. On top of our regular cleaning procedures, we will be thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all touched surfaces in between classes.
- Removing Shared Items. We will be removing chairs and tables from the lobby as well as eliminating the lending library option.
- Individual Learning Supplies. Rather than keeping shared learning supplies on the table, each student will use his or her own personal supplies to minimize cross-contamination and further promote safety.
- Dividers and Protective Equipment. Both teachers and key staff may be using protective equipment including face shields, cloth masks, and gloves, as well as installing a protective divider at the teaching table and in the assessment room.
- Hand Sanitizer. We’ve stocked up! We have hand sanitizer available for students and staff to use liberally before, after, and during class.
- Increased Signage. There will be posted signs throughout the centre reminding students and staff of the necessary steps to take to remain safe.
- Following Guidelines. We will be constantly informed of our regional guidelines to ensure that we are operating in accordance with the highest possible safety standards.
- Rearranging the Classroom. We will be removing some of the teaching tables to ensure that every student has enough personal space while in the center.
Your child’s health and safety in our learning center have always been a high priority for us. Every child has the right to learn in a safe environment from trusted teachers. With these extra steps in place, we hope that we will be able to continue to provide your child with a seamless learning experience.
The learning environment might look a bit different, but teaching and learning expectations will continue to surpass every quality marker.
We will reopen fully without limited restrictions when appropriate and in accordance with regional guidelines.
And of course, Virtual Table™ lessons will continue to be offered to all students at all ages!
Policies may vary by location. Please contact the location closest to you with any questions about reopening dates and policies being implemented at that location.