Learning how to study is learning how to be successful.
Improving study skills leads to a stronger memory and increased academic confidence. GradePower Learning® helps your child learn effective study skills to make studying a more structured, achievable process. We partner with you and your child to provide important tutoring help in test and exam preparation.Find A Location
Learning is not about memorization.
Drills and memorization only have a short term effect. So no more procrastinating or cramming — investing in your child’s education means ensuring that they truly understand and know their material.
- Help students master time management in order to stay organized with assignments and tests.
- Teach note-taking skills that will allow students to better grasp and retain information.
- Develop listening and attention skills so students don't miss any key information in classes and lectures.
- Promote active thinking, including: questioning, reading, reciting, and reviewing.
- Encourage open discussion about subject matter to help students grasp content at a deeper level.
- Use personalized assessments to go beyond memorization and reach towards comprehension.