Quality 12th Grade Science Help
GradePower Learning offers customized Grade 12 science help so teens can finish high school on a strong note.
Grade 12 is the final stretch for students, and finishing strong is an important part of starting their postsecondary career on the right foot. Whether your child is struggling to keep up or just isn’t motivated, GradePower Learning’s 12th grade science tutors can help give your teen the boost he or she needs.
Our Grade 12 tutoring programs provide a personalized approach to science that is designed to help students master the skills they need most. And while students improve their comprehension of advanced science concepts, they’ll also be developing transferable skills including study skills, time management, organization, and critical thinking. GradePower Learning gives your child the tools he or she needs to succeed, helping improve science grades and—perhaps most importantly—confidence.
12th Grade Science Tutoring Subjects
Structure & Properties Of Matter
- Periodic table of elements
- Understanding of what happens at the atomic and molecular scale
- Interactions between electric charges
- Chemical reactions, processes, and changes between states
Force & Motion
- Predicting changes in the motion of objects
- Defining different types of energy
- Relationship between energy and forces
- Energy in chemical processes
- How systems of cells help organisms perform essential functions of life
- Identify the structure and function of cells
- Ecosystem dynamics, functions, capacities and resilience
- How social interaction and group behavior impact survival
- Inheritance and variation of traits (impacted by DNA and environments)
- Characteristics and motions of orbiting objects
- Impacts caused by interactions of Earth’s systems (tectonic plates, water, weather)
- Impact of water’s unique physical and chemical properties on Earth’s processes
- Changes and impact of weather and climate