Quality 9th Grade Science Help
GradePower Learning’s Grade 9 science tutors help students starting high school develop the skills and confidence needed to excel in the classroom.
As students enter high school, a strong foundation of science concepts is important to making the transition a smooth one. Our Grade 9 science help programs ensure that students have the support needed for a successful start to their high school career. Whether your child is struggling to keep up or just needs extra encouragement, the tutors at GradePower Learning can help him or her boost academic confidence and science comprehension.
On top of helping students keep up the grade in science class, our tutors help students develop other lifelong learning and critical thinking skills. Our customized science programs are designed to meet each student’s unique learning needs, so your child can focus on building the areas he or she needs most. If you’re looking for 9th grade science help, GradePower Learning can make a difference with engaging, hands-on material that makes learning fun.
9th Grade Science Tutoring Subjects
Structure & Properties Of Matter
- Periodic table of elements
- Atomic and molecular properties and changes
- Interactions between electric charges
- Chemical reactions, processes, and changes between states
Force & Motion
- Predicting changes in the motion of objects
- Defining different types of energy
- Relationship between energy and forces
- Energy in chemical processes
- How systems of cells help organisms perform essential functions of life
- Cells containing genetic information (DNA)
- Ecosystem dynamics, functions, capacities, and resilience
- How social interaction and group behavior impact survival
- Inheritance and variation of traits (impacted by DNA and environments)
- Characteristics and motions of orbiting objects
- Impacts caused by interactions of Earth’s systems (tectonic plates, water, weather)
- Impact of water’s unique physical and chemical properties on Earth’s processes
- Changes and impact of weather and climate