Quality 10th Grade Science Help
As science class becomes more advanced and complex, GradePower Learning’s Grade 10 science help teaches students the skills needed to strengthen their understanding of scientific concepts.
Once students start progressing through high school, having a solid grasp on science concepts becomes more important to performing well in the classroom. Without a strong understanding, students may start to fall behind and find it difficult to catch up again. Our Grade 10 science tutors help students build comprehension of key concepts so they can achieve better grades and improve academic confidence.
At GradePower Learning, we’re about more than better grades. Our Grade 10 science help programs are customized to meet your child’s learning needs, teaching him or her the skills needed to excel in the classroom. Our tutors also help students develop better learning skills they can use for life, including planning, organization, time management, and critical thinking skills. With a GradePower Learning tutor, your child will have the tools he or she needs to succeed in the classroom and beyond.
10th Grade Science Tutoring Subjects
Structure & Properties Of Matter
- Periodic table of elements
- Understanding of what happens at the atomic and molecular scale
- Interactions between electric charges
- Chemical reactions, processes, and changes between states
Force & Motion
- Predicting changes in the motion of objects
- Defining different types of energy
- Relationship between energy and forces
- Energy in chemical processes
- How systems of cells help organisms perform essential functions of life
- Cells containing genetic information (DNA)
- Ecosystem dynamics, functions, capacities and resilience
- How social interaction and group behavior impact survival
- Inheritance and variation of traits (impacted by DNA and environments)
- Characteristics and motions of orbiting objects
- Impacts caused by interactions of Earth’s systems (tectonic plates, water, weather)
- Impact of water’s unique physical and chemical properties on Earth’s processes
- Changes and impact of weather and climate