QUALITY GRADE 3 ENGLISH TUTORS & HELP
Looking for 3rd grade English help? GradePower Learning can help support your child if he or she is struggling by teaching him or her the skills needed for success in school.
With our Grade 3 English tutors, students receive the support they need in a comfortable and encouraging environment. Your child will learn important skills to build a solid foundation of reading and writing confidence, helping him or her excel not only in English class, but other subjects as well.
GradePower Learning programs are customized to address your child’s unique learning needs and academic goals. Our dedicated tutors provide one-on-one attention for your child, helping boost learning skills, motivation, and confidence needed to get him or her on the path to better Grade 3 English grades.
3rd Grade English Tutoring Subjects
- Understand the meaning of common prefixes and suffixes
- Decode multisyllable words
- Determine the main idea and key details of a text and how they support the main idea
- Use context to determine the meaning of words and phrases
- Write short opinion pieces and supply a reason for the opinion
- Use linking words and phrases to connect opinions and reasons
- Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events
- Write over extended and shorter time frames
- Explain the function of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs
- Use knowledge of language and its conventions when writing, speaking, reading, or listening
- Determine the meaning of unknown and multiple-meaning word and phrases
Speaking & Listening
- Engage effectively in a range of collaborative discussions
- Determine the main ideas and supporting details of a text read aloud