Personalized 3rd Grade Math Help & Tutoring
Our 3rd grade math tutors help your child continue to build his or her math skills and improve confidence so he or she can become a stronger math student.
Grade 3 math lessons differ from the lessons taught in previous years as they move from foundational concepts toward more advanced ones. Students who have struggled to fully grasp introductory ideas run the risk of falling behind and—even worse—feeling frustrated or lost.
That’s where we come in. Our Grade 3 math tutoring programs provide students with a comfortable environment outside of the classrooms to brush up on previous skills while gaining an understanding of the new concepts being introduced. Working one-on-one with a math tutor for 3rd grade, your child will receive the encouragement and support he or she needs in order to feel confident inside and outside the classroom. See how our 3rd grade math help programs can teach your child the skills he or she needs to succeed!
3rd Grade Math Tutoring Subjects
Arithmetic and Operations
- Solve problems involving multiplication and division within 100
- Recognize patterns in basic arithmetic
Numbers and Place Value
- Rounding whole numbers to the nearest 10 or 100
- Add and subtract within 1,000
- Multiply whole numbers by multiples of 10
Measurement and Data
- Writing and telling time to the nearest minute
- Solving problems involving addition and subtraction
- Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects
- Recognize perimeter and distinguish between linear and area measures
- Gain a further understanding of shapes and their attributes
- Identify quadrilaterals, and continue to divide shapes into equal parts
- Learn basic skills related to fractions
- Explain equivalence and compare fraction size