Personalized 7th Grade Math Help & Tutoring
GradePower Learning®’s 7th grade math tutors are dedicated to helping your child develop an improved understanding of math concepts and become a more confident student.
As students enter 7th grade, they have an increasing amount of responsibility on their plate—from extracurricular activities to making sure they aren’t falling behind in their classes. Because of this, math can get pushed to the back burner and be forgotten about until it is too late. Our 7th grade math help programs can help make sure your child is continually developing the skills he or she needs to succeed.
Make sure your child doesn’t fall behind by enrolling him or her in GradePower Learning’s customized Grade 7 math help and tutoring programs. Our tutors not only make math fun and exciting, they also help your pre-teen stay on top math concepts that continue to lay the foundation for the future. On top of building confidence in math, students who work with a Grade 7 math tutor also gain communication and critical thinking abilities—skills that will help them inside and outside of the classroom for years to come. Find out how a math tutor for 7th grade can help your child!
7th Grade Math Tutoring Subjects
- Calculate unit rates associated with ratios of fractions
- Recognize proportional relationships between quantities
- Use relationships to solve ratio and percent problems
Number Systems and Fractions
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide rational numbers and fractions
- Solve problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with rational numbers
Expressions and Equations
- Become familiar with solving problems using numerical and algebraic expressions and equations
- Generate equivalent expressions by rewriting expressions in different forms
- Use variables to construct simple equations and inequalities
- Draw and construct geometric shapes and describe the relationships between them
- Draw shapes with given conditions, such as specific angles
- Develop problem solving skills related to area, surface area and volume, with an added skill of measuring angles
Statistics and Probability
- Develop knowledge of statistics and probability
- Work with random samplings to gather and interpret data sets
- Draw informal comparisons about two or more populations
- Investigate chance processes by developing, using, and evaluating probability models